3 whole boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
2 cup Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
2 cup baked Spaghetti Squash
1 cup Egg Whites
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Sautee the chicken breasts in 1 cup of the hot sauce.
2. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a pyrex with the chicken.
3. Line spaghetti squash over the chicken.
4. Whisk the remainder of the hot sauce with the egg whites and pour mixture over chicken and squash.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes until eggs are cooked.
6. Top with parm and broil for additional 5 minutes.