1 pound ground beef
1 pound medium sized shrimp
1 red bell pepper, diced
5 green onions, diced
3 cups purple cabbage, diced
3 cups broccoli spears, chopped
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
2-4 teaspoons coconut aminos
2 teaspoons Thai Premium Fish Sauce
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup chicken stock
1. In a large skillet or wok brown the ground beef.
2. Add the onions and bell peppers and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Add the coconut oil and the remaining veggies and saute for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Add the grated ginger, Chinese Five Spice, coconut aminos, fish sauce, sesame oil, and chicken stock.
5. Mix well and add the shrimp.
6. Mix well and cook until the shrimp turn pink, about another 3-4 minutes. Serve topped with sliced raw almonds.