1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet heat coconut oil.
3. Once heated add onion, garlic and mushrooms and cook until soft and translucent.
4. While skillet is cooking place ground pork,chili powder, smoked paprika, coconut milk and egg in a bowl and mix well. 5. Place this in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
6. Line your loaf pan with parchment paper.
7. Taking your meat mixture out of the fridge combine it with your skillet mixture.
8. Pour mixture into your loaf pan.
9. Add bacon strips across the top of pork loaf.
10. Place into oven and allow to cook for 1 hour making sure the center is cooked thoroughly.
11. Allow to cool and sliced into slices.